You can’t always get what you want…but we sure can dream. Although we’re pretty sure most of our wishes fall under a more general “don’t be an asshole” category, here are 10 d0g-related things (of many, many more) we hope will happen in 2017.
- People will actually research breeds before getting a dog. And no, watching reruns of Frasier to learn more about JRTs doesn’t count.
- Dog shit will no longer litter the sidewalks because people actually learn to pick it up…and dispose of it properly.
- Poodles will no longer be indiscriminately bred with any other dog that has four paws.
- Good sportsmanship will reign supreme in the dog sport world (yeah…right).
- Drama whoring of petty dog things across social media will be drastically reduced.
- Can those creepy pictures of dog heads on human bodies stop being a thing?
- Please stop showing pictures on Facebook of how short you’ve dremeled your dog’s nails. We really don’t care.
- For people to actually acknowledge that their dog is rotund instead of just calling it “muscular”.
- “Don’t worry, he’s friendly” will be stricken from the English language.
- We will all take more time out of our busy lives to actually work with, and enjoy our dogs.
So minions, what do you hope 2017 will bring??