Whatever happened to washing your dog the old-fashioned way? Do we really need more contraptions? Here are a few observations about the Woof Washer 360:
- There is no water pressure. Are we really to believe it would get your dog clean?
- What if the dog doesn’t feel like playing circus and jumping through hoops? Then what?
- Does anyone else envision a dog revolting by taking off running with the woof washer still attached and causing mayhem?
- The idea of simple water and soap washing all the filth our dogs venture in without any scrubbing is laughable. Do you just let it hang on your dog while you scrub? Or do you have to wrestle them back through the hoop?
- Potnoodle’s cattle dog (and many other dogs, we’re sure) would find nothing more fun than completely destroying this in an attempt to murder the water demons.
In summation, we can’t think of a less practical way to wash your dog. If you’re incapable of handling your dog to bathe it, it’s unlikely you can run it through this contraption. We suggest a groomer.