WTF Wednesday: The Dying Alone Version

17 Sep

Ready for Christmas? No? Us either, but we do have the perfect gift for the saddest people you know… and we mean really, really, really sad.

We’re pretty sure this is not what The Beatles meant when they crooned, “I want to hold your hand”.

That will come in…handy.

We are also fairly certain that the type of person who uses this leash also sleeps with a boyfriend pillow.

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 12.42.20 PM

Don’t be that person.

7 Responses to “WTF Wednesday: The Dying Alone Version”

1. Juli Goodrich September 17, 2014 at 7:50 pm #

Imagine the fun of unwrapping this beauty on Christmas morning! Imagine the emotional trauma!

2. shanwich September 17, 2014 at 7:53 pm #

Think of all the kinky things that can be done with that leash!!!

• Steve Litt September 17, 2014 at 8:41 pm #

Where do you find this stuff?? I know you don’t have the time to invent it.

3. yellerlab September 17, 2014 at 8:40 pm #

Uh, isn’t this what dogs are for? Who needs a boyfriend pillow (never heard of that before) or a boyfriend? Ugh. Too much training.

4. Kitten September 18, 2014 at 10:10 pm #

This would make the perfect “Santa” gift for anyone on the naughty list.

5. Katie September 19, 2014 at 4:16 am #

I want to pull a J. Walter Weatherman with one of those. Put on a shirt with extra long sleeves, grab some fake blood, borrow a huge, reactive/frustrated greeter, and go for a stroll in one of the places I’d usually avoid like the plague.
    Wait for the first off-leash dog to start rushing us, them yelling “he’s friendly!”, my dog barking and pulling like a maniac, and when they get close enough… let go.

“And that’s why you always use a leash.”

If you didn’t get the reference, it’s worth getting: http://youtu.be/TsrxMrTQLJM?t=4m44s

6. Rachel September 21, 2014 at 3:10 am #

I`m single and will likely die alone and that thing is too creepy for even me.