WTF Wednesday

13 Mar

In four simple steps and for a steal at just  $28.95, you too can wash your dog’s paws with ease with the Paw Wash.  Have any questions?  Sure you do, and luckily they even have a FAQ page.   Pro tip:  If you have to follow a series of steps and ask questions about washing your dog’s feet, you’re doing it wrong.  Also, perhaps we’ve been warped by one too many Sex Toy Saturdays… but does this look like a flesh-light to anyone else? Just us? Okay…

And just when we thought it couldn’t get any more stupid….they added a Doodle.

18 Responses to “WTF Wednesday”

1. Diana March 13, 2014 at 1:40 am #

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen but maybe because I’m drinking.

2. Haley March 13, 2014 at 1:51 am #

I feel like if you’re this concerned about dirty dog feet, you shouldn’t own a dog…or maybe you should own a doodle…

3. Aly March 13, 2014 at 1:54 am #

I hate to say it… but I do have something similar called a Paw Plunger, and I love the thing. It gets all the mud that gets caked around my border’s nails in about three seconds per leg. If I use a wet towel, it takes forever. The paw wash DOES totally look like a flesh-light though!

• AD December 24, 2014 at 4:50 pm #

paw plunger is amazing! And I think a bit different than this one. This one doesn’t have bristles to clean the feet. Paw plunger does and it does an amazing job at cleaning muddy paws! I use it even when dog is in bath tub. Cleans better than just standing in a tub of soapy water.

4. Robbie March 13, 2014 at 2:15 am #

I was all excited and ready to buy one – then realized you were mocking it. Lol I may get it anyway, I’ve never been the cool kid, why start now.

5. SheJackal March 13, 2014 at 2:23 am #

We’re in the middle of a Parvo decontamination here (was lied to about quarantine by a rescue I fostered for)….I’d fucking love one of these….everything’s feet are being purged upon exit and entry of out thoroughly bleached house…this looks so much neater….

6. Yankee Shelties March 13, 2014 at 2:31 am #

Trying to picture myself doing this 36 times, multiple times per day…. uh,,,, no….

7. Doranna Durgin March 13, 2014 at 4:33 am #

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen but maybe because I’m NOT drinking…

8. Kate March 13, 2014 at 4:48 am #

I couldn’t imaging trying to do that with my dog Jedi, hes got short little Basset hound legs (or something) I don’t think I could even get them in the thing let alone get any mud off.

9. Diane March 13, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

Let’s think logically here, folks. It would be much less time consuming and you’d expend a whole lot less energy if you just tile your floors with dog footprint design tile. You’re welcome.

10. Mary Beth Marschik March 13, 2014 at 4:49 pm #

I actually have this..the corgis get really nasty feet..it works great..p.s. I love u guys

11. Mountain Poodle March 13, 2014 at 8:20 pm #

I don’t think it is stupid to wash a dog’s feet before it comes in the house, but you can get the same job done with a $5 bucket.

12. Kitten March 13, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

I’d love to see someone try that on my 4 marauders.

In the meantime, for those who sincerely want a paw wash, you can fill a dishpan with water near the door. Works great… total cost, $1.99 and a towel

13. Maya March 16, 2014 at 1:22 pm #

I actually have one of these that I found on sale at Target for $5. Very handy for getting mud out of webbed paws and from under nails, and there’s no splashing dirty water. They come in different sizes…

14. tide-eyed March 17, 2014 at 7:40 pm #

I’m pretty sure that’s what a tub is for… And last I checked, they came standard in most homes and cost 4 easy monthly payments of $0.00. I know, it’s hard and complicated, trying to hold your dog’s paw under the faucet for 3 seconds while you massage between the pads with your fingers… But I have faith that with zero instructions, you can figure that shit out!! (People! *headdesk*)

15. Rebecca March 18, 2014 at 2:15 am #

Helo would bite me if I tried that. And I would be fine with that.

16. lexy3587 March 26, 2014 at 3:13 pm #

I kind of think I’m in love with that thing. And not for fleshlight purposes. But I’m new to this site and have a poodle-mutt… which, based on this post might make me ‘one of those people’, so I might just be wrong all around 😛

17. Sarah at LolaThePitty.com April 22, 2014 at 2:55 am #

Lol! Agreed. Looks like a disaster mess waiting to happen. Towel. Bucket. Done.