WTF Wednesday: Butt Floss Edition

27 Feb

That’s right.  Butt floss.

9 out of 10 Dentists recommend flossing teeth daily.   After seeing this floss dispenser, we’re pretty sure 8 out of 10 people have just decided that they’re never flossing again.  And what about those remaining two people?  Clearly they’ve never had to ‘assist’ their dog with a particularly stubborn dingleberry or had a dog who ingested string, hair, or actual dental floss.

p.s.  Random lady on the internet, you are the worst hand model ever.  We aren’t quite sure what is going on with your nail polish, but we don’t like it one bit.

9 Responses to “WTF Wednesday: Butt Floss Edition”

1. Diane February 27, 2014 at 1:40 am #

It’s sort of cute – I’d buy it. And I have had the pleasure of that particular experience. More than once. One of those times it was my husband’s sock. One of his favorites. I offered to wash it for him but he didn’t want it back. Men are weird.

2. Cyn February 27, 2014 at 1:40 am #

What, no link where we can buy this relative off putting dental device?

3. Tracy S. February 27, 2014 at 1:57 am #

I want that.

4. ECSMom February 27, 2014 at 2:14 am #

How about having a dog come in for grooming, it does the ‘oh-forgot to poop earlier so I’ll do it now on my way to the crate’ and you notice something odd hanging from said dogs rear… When you grab a paper towel to assist dog you realize that odd thing is A CONDOM! Ewwww, yuck OMG! Seen alotta nasty stuff come out a dog butt, but(pun not intended) that was by far winner of most disgusting!!

5. Mali February 27, 2014 at 2:38 am #

I have this! It’s an IKEA hook for coats and such… I use it for leashes. I will never look at it the same way now.

6. H. Houlahan February 27, 2014 at 5:32 am #

That is a little plastic wall hook that Ikea sells, which someone has hacked.

I’m looking at one just like it right now, holding up the dogs’ water bucket, sans ass-string.

7. Laura Anne February 27, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

Are you sure that’s a random “lady”?

• Rachel March 2, 2014 at 10:45 pm #

I have larger hands and suck almost as much at putting on nail polish despite being a lady,so likely.