WTF Wednesday

16 Jan

This brings a whole new meaning to “that’s a nice set of puppies”

Admittedly the three of us spend more time in “sensible” shoes than heels, but really?   Would people actually wear these?  What would you say if a colleague came in to work wearing them?  Are they anatomically correct?   Is there a chocolate starfish on the heel that we just can’t see from this angle?  Are these puppies speutered?  Would wearing these officially make you the craziest dog lady around?

With all this said…they’re still better than Vibrams.

11 Responses to “WTF Wednesday”

1. Dannielle Kirkpatrick January 16, 2014 at 12:58 am #

Yep. I would wear them. And I wear Vibrams too 😛

2. warrenhound January 16, 2014 at 12:59 am #

they look more like cats to me ;p craziest cat lay maybe! its the tail+ pose and the bell collar that scream cat to me

• TheDogSnobs January 16, 2014 at 1:02 am #

Hmmm…could be. We saw more dog play-bow. Either way…yikes.

3. Diane January 16, 2014 at 1:02 am #

I think they’re adorable! I’d wear them, except I don’t wear heels and I don’t wear pointy toes. But other than that . . .

4. Jennifer January 16, 2014 at 1:56 am #

Love them. But I also love Louis XIV heels too.

5. Ken Knudson January 16, 2014 at 3:21 am #

Wouldn’t wear them myself, but then I’m a guy. With weak ankles.

6. lunamoth January 16, 2014 at 10:58 am #

Wow! Personally, I prefer flats! Bad back here!

7. 25castleson25clouds January 16, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

I can’t decide if I love them or hate them!!

8. Sara January 17, 2014 at 1:15 am #

Not gonna lie, I would totally wear these. Except I never wear heels so I would probably fall over a lot, but still. They’re cute. Or I’m just that crazy.

9. Diana January 17, 2014 at 3:35 am #

Agree with the cat lady thought. That being said, I do have a coworker who is shoe and cat crazy. Are these really for sale? I wouldn’t wear them, but I do occasionally run in my Hobbit shoes.

10. Linda January 21, 2014 at 3:28 am #

I love them, but I never wear heels. I see them as a play bow. I would like to see them worn with stockings that show the dog’s head to complete the bow.