Craigslist fails… again.

11 Oct

Sometimes when Potnoodle is in a mood, she goes to Craigslist to yell at the idiots there. This generally results in her sharing her rage with her fellow dog snobs…. and this happens. You’re welcome.

You can’t even spell the made up designer dog breed name for your dog correctly?  You want to meet in a Rite Aid parking lot?  So much class.

Do you have a boder collie or a broder collie?  And what the hell is a gingpigs.

Seen above- the Bro-der collie. Also known as the Wingman-eraner.

who you calling a ho?? Also, Nope… didn’t really need to see your chamber pot dog bowls.Perhaps they should have been called Wench-made.

Not nutured.  So he has still has his nuts? Or did you mean nurtured… did you not hold him enough as a baby? Too busy training him to  to go to the Greek Isles?  A cool trick but was it worth the risk to his mental health?

Ignoring the people in the photograph (and seriously, you couldn’t get a picture of just the dog?), what the hell is a mini collie? I’d assume they meant Shetland Sheepdog but this clearly isn’t a purebred sheltie. Maybe they’ve developed a new breed and this one still has all of its blood?

There’s some important information left out here, like… what does she heal?  If it’s like… the common cold she’s worth way more than thirty bucks.

Matted, nasty, and covered in fleas. Plus he pees in the house but, by god, he DOES have papers. Maybe you can train him to pee on them.

Wha..how… the fu,,,That’s not how you spell Weimaraner. A simple google search… like this, Like five results down and she wouldn’t have been mocked.

18 Responses to “Craigslist fails… again.”

1. Blair October 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm #

Maybe this is me being technically an idiot, but I can’t get the pictures to expand. I could read some of them just barely, but some not at all. Could you possibly make larger sizes next time? My strained eyes and I would be so grateful to not have to miss out on anything on the blog!

Thanks!! Keep up the great work!

• RebeccaW October 12, 2013 at 12:16 am #

sometimes you can press control and the + sign and it will zoom in, press ctrl and – to unzoom. i know that helped me see 😉

• Emma October 11, 2013 at 9:47 pm #

Oh I so want to pay double the price for an old, used, abused dog!
      3 litters in 4 years? Sounds to me like she’s earned a new home along with that retirement.
      It amazes me that these people can figure out how to use Kijiji.

2. Kyle October 11, 2013 at 9:39 pm #

And one more… Simply couldn’t resist…

So, you basically have an uncontrollable, stupid, aggressive beast which you made this way yourself, carefully cultivating all the worst qualities of a not exactly intelligent breed.
    Now he’s got HUNTING INSTINCT (chow??!!! hunting???! Are you f…g serious?), doesn’t like small dogs and WILL guard you (translation – dog AND people aggressive).

Anybody wants a perfect pet?

Geez, what’s wrong with these people…

3. Laura Anne October 11, 2013 at 10:05 pm #

HOw about this one? Is it a colt? A Lap? And, unfortunately, after only 3 months, he has “slip-ups” so isn’t house trained:

• RebeccaW October 12, 2013 at 12:18 am #

HaHa its Already deleted!! 😀

4. Tiffany Marshall October 11, 2013 at 10:12 pm #

You know what is sad is that most people are such simple minded twats, they would totally believe that dog was a mini collie!! It doesn’t look at all like a collie or a sheltie, but most of the general public sadly would believe it was so.

5. Cyn October 11, 2013 at 10:45 pm #

That full blood collie looks a lot like an English Shepherd. If you will drop me the link privately, I’ll have her grabbed for a decent shot at life.

6. Diane October 11, 2013 at 11:40 pm #

This shit is really funny until you remember that there are living, breathing dogs involved. Reminds me of my brother’s friend telling me about his 180 pound rockwilder. I used to think that people just had a lack of information . . . talk to them, educate them, and the stupid will disappear. Riiiiiight. I was playing tour guide the other day to a visitor to our obedience club. I asked her what she had and she told me she had just gotten a pit bull puppy. I asked her what kind – Amstaff, Staffordshire bull, etc. She said it’s a full bred pit bull – she’s got pedigree papers and he’s registered and everything. I asked what registry he’s registered to and she wasn’t sure. I tried, in a polite and kind manner (not easy for me) to explain what’s what, but it would have been easier to smack my head against the wall. Multiply that by thousands and thousands of people . . .

• Sil Bob October 15, 2013 at 11:27 am #

American Pitbull Terrier is a registered breed with UKC

7. Lisa October 12, 2013 at 2:25 am #

The Whimer Rhimer is SO hilarious. It reminds me of a comment I saw where someone called it a Wizenheimer. HAHAHAHA I laughed so hard, I cried. I guess it reminded me of my dad yelling at us when we we’re kids. “You wizenheimers!” *shakes fist*

8. leestrates October 12, 2013 at 3:10 am #

Crete trained gave me some major lolz.

9. Connie Kaplan October 12, 2013 at 4:05 am #

Way too funny!

10. Jacinta October 12, 2013 at 9:42 pm #

What pisses me off the most is breed mis-spellings! If you’re going to buy a purebred dog, do at least enough research that you know how to spell it!

11. rontuaru October 13, 2013 at 12:18 am #

Proof that you can’t fix stupid. That said, half of them made me want to cry. Like someone else said, these are living, breathing animals who are (often) stuck in really pathetic situations and yet most of them will continue to smile, wag their tails and shower their idiot human owners with love, despite their stupid, clueless, and often neglectful surroundings. It might be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

12. Nicole October 14, 2013 at 3:58 am #

this was an awesome pick me up – super funny! thank you dog snobs