Sex Toy or Dog Toy Saturday

24 Aug

Ready for another a-maize-ing (see what we did there?) edition of Sex Toy or Dog Toy Saturday?

Time to put on your thinking caps!  Which is the sex toy and which is the dog toy?

A

Option A

Option B

Option B

If you guessed option A is the sex toy, you’d be correct, meaning option B is for the dogs.  If you’re bothered by how eerily similar these two are, well, you’re not alone.  And what’s that you say, you’ll never look at corn the same again?  You’re welcome.

8 Responses to “Sex Toy or Dog Toy Saturday”

1. Harmony August 24, 2013 at 11:40 pm #

Why would a dog want corn? This made my day. We have a friend that we joke with about the obscene way he eats his corn. We are always asking if he has shucked any corn lately. I have to share this with him. 🙂

2. Beth August 25, 2013 at 12:08 am #

This brings to mind a reminiscence of my beloved old shepherd mix who stole a mostly uneaten corn cob out of the trash, brought it to the living room (because he wasn’t allowed unattended in the kitchen), and proceeded to daintily eat across the kernels with his front teeth while holding the cob steady with his paws. Adorable! That memory may be ruined now. Heh.

3. Angie August 25, 2013 at 12:18 am #

Must be a new option for corn holing…. LOL!!! Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

4. Anna August 25, 2013 at 12:27 am #

Damn, I was hoping I’d be the first one to make the obligatory “cornhole” comment.

• TheDogSnobs August 25, 2013 at 2:00 am #

Yeah…we were going to “go there” but then decided it might be too far. Good to know our minions are on the same (dirty) wavelength as us.

5. Cendra Lynn August 25, 2013 at 7:24 pm #

Garrison taught us long ago that fresh corn is orgasmic
    My dogs eat the corn and the cob if they get ahold of an ear..

6. Julia August 27, 2013 at 2:55 pm #

The giveaway on #1 is the line for the battery compartment at the bottom. Eeeeeew. And yes, I will never look at corn the same way again. Thanks for helping my diet.

7. Leaena August 30, 2013 at 4:54 am #

I have correctly guessed all of these. Maybe I need to rethink my life.

Or I could posted a terrible corn joke.

Q: How is an ear of corn like an army?
    A: It has lots of kernels.